5 Tips to Help You Conquer Your Finals
- Feel free to create your own study guide. Teachers will provide a study guide, but you'll understand the material better if you create your own.
- Utilize your professors and TA's. Ask them questions regarding the material to help you prepare for when exam time arrives.
- Don't miss the review session. They offer important information on exam format and give you a good idea as to what will be on the exam.
- Don't wait and then cram later. Get a jump start so you're not stressed out and losing much need sleep because you're cramming the night before.
- Memosnag is your best study buddy. If you haven't heard about the power of Memosnag.com, then you're about to save yourself a lot of time. Memosnag is the quickest and simplest way to properly cite and give credit for sources of ideas. Using Memosnag to highlight text (scroll down to video) will help you take notes effectively, with just one simple click.
Click here to read more tips to help with your finals...