As long as you enjoying making up afterwards, here are the discussions, arguments, debates or fights you should get out of your systems before you get married:
- Do you want children? If so, how many?
- What restrictions do you want to set with your in-laws?
- How are you going to handle religion?
- How are you going to split up the dirty work?
- What debts will be waiting for the both of you?
- How often do you want to have sex and during what time of day?
- How will you deal with needing space?
Also on Montez's blog → 5 Tips to Make Moving in Together So Much Easier