Every healthy relationship has its potholes & speed bumps, but the key is making sure you’re keeping your relationship interesting on a consistent basis. Here are 7 things you can do with your significant other every day:
- Learning how to stand in love – Now that you've landed in love safely, make sure you’re not ditching the romantic stuff just because you and your partner are standing in love.
- Ritualize your daily interactions – Create romantic rituals so you have time for yourselves every night.
- Eat together – It’s as simple as having a meal together. Try and do it at least once a day.
- Sleep and wake up together – While it can be good to get some space every once in a while, it’s even better to fall asleep and wake up next to the person you love.
- Kiss for six seconds – A
six-ten-second kiss every day can actually make a huge difference in your relationship.
- Exercise together – This is a good thing that you can do for your own body but having your partner there to push each other is even better.
- Talk every day – Make sure you’re still telling each other about your days and keeping each other in the loop about your lives. ↓