Complaints Mickey D's Workers Have About Customers
McDonald’s Workers Reveal 11 Things They Wish Customers Would Stop Doing
- Expecting crew members to make something that’s not on the menu - despite what you’ve heard, there isn’t a secret menu.
- Ordering complicated “special requests”
- Hacking the system to get fresh fries – people ask for fries without salt thinking they’ll get fresh ones, but employees say it’s easier to just ask for fresh fries.
- Placing a drive-thru order in a noisy car
- Dawdling by the cash register – They want to get people out fast, so once you’ve ordered step aside.
- Dumping change when it comes time to pay
- Acting condescending towards crew members
- Leaving a big mess – come on, clean up after yourself.
- Forgetting to think through your order
- Cutting the line at the drive thru
- Failing to control their kids