There are so many other ways this little tool can help you clean the house (besides the child's crayon drawing on the wall).
- Get red food stains off Tupperware - Don’t toss that plastic container with soup stains in it, scrub it with a Magic Eraser and watch them disappear forever.
- Clean dry erase boards - When you can’t get last year’s chore chart off the white board, this super sponge can help you get it done so you can start fresh and clean.
- Make sneakers bright and white - Your kids’ kicks will look almost like new with a few rubs with a Magic Eraser.
- Clean your oven - Scary oven stains are no match for the grime-removing power of a Magic Eraser.
- Get stains out of clothing - This handy sponge works on grass stains, baby formula stains, and more.
- Remove labels from glass bottles - Save your fingernails and get those pesky labels off with your handy dandy Magic Eraser.
- Remove slow-cooker stains - Scrubbing the inside of your slow cooker used to be a pain until you knew this power sponge could get it looking as good as new.