Here’s how you know if you should really just be single for a while (Source: Bustle):
- You feel pressure to date – There shouldn’t be any pressure with dating. It should come naturally when you meet the right person.
- You’re scared of relationships – Get yourself in the right mental state to really put yourself out there
- You’re scared of being alone – If loneliness scares you, you need to spend more time with it.
- You’re rebounding – If you’re still recovering from a breakup, now’s not the time to date.
- You’ve got a lot of baggage – It may be time to look at the demons in your closet and do some cleaning up.
- You pick the wrong people – If you keep landing on people who aren’t good for you, you should take a breather.
- You’re sensitive to rejection – Getting rejected sucks, but if you can’t bring yourself to face it, maybe dating isn’t right for you right now.